Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Giant Leap

This blog will NOT be about New Year's resolutions. If you're like me, you're probably so sick of resolutions and hearing about them you're about to drive your car off a cliff if you have to suffer through ever reading about resolutions again. You can put your car keys down. Promise.

My blog today is to make an announcement. After giving this much thought, I've decided (along with my ultra supportive hubby) to quit my regular 8 to 5 job and write full time. This also entails keeping the house clean, being the full-time picker upper of the dog poop, and maintaining our yard, but that's stuff you probably don't want to hear about. Especially picking up the dog poo, of which there is a considerable amount, as I have two huge dogs (English Mastiff and English Mastiff/Great Pyrenees mix.)

This is a huge leap for me. But I've packed and repacked my parachute and feel like I got this. Truly. I got this.

What does this mean for you? Starting after January 20th, my last day at work, and one Hell of a party on January 21, you'll be seeing more blogs from me, more posts on FB and Twitter, and, oh yea, more stories out from me. You've been pretty awesome supporters. Your continued support is extremely appreciated.

With that in mind, let me tell you to watch the Decadent Publishing website. Soon the Sassy 7 writers will have a new Valentine's Day series coming out with that most excellent publishing house that will be hot enough to set the river around Cincinnati on fire again.

In the meantime, keep in touch.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo jealous. I'd love to give up the "day" job! Congrats and enjoy your new freedom!

    ReplyDelete