Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Contest

There's a great chance you're reading this blog because of the Rose's Colored Glasses December posts. If so, fantastic. Then you probably already know the Roses are offering contests throughout the month of December.

My contest couldn't be any more simple. All you need to do is join my mailing list from my website www.brennazinn.com. That's it. Really. At the end of December I'll randomly draw from the wonderful folks who joined the mailing list. The person whose name I draw will win a $20 gift certificate from Barnes and Nobles.

Can't beat free stuff!

Also, my latest book, Christmas Goes Camo, also written with Desiree Holt and Allie Standifer drops December 20th from Total E-Bound. Pick up a copy, keep tabs on my blog, and find out about January's contest. It will be delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment