Thursday, October 20, 2011

What Scares You?

No. This blog really doesn't have much to do with Halloween, despite that the holiday is coming up in just a few days. What I'm really interested in knowing is what really scares you to the point of having to sleep with the lights on and checking under the bed before you craw into it to make sure there's nothing down there that might attack you in the middle of the night.

Why? Because my current work in progress is an erotic horror romance. Horror and romance certainly aren't a new combination, but erotic horror romance? Well, let's just say there aren't too many of these stories floating around yet. I'm about to change that.

So let me know what scary stuff causes the hairs on the back of your neck to rise. What would get your pulse to pump to the point your heart felt like it would explode. I might be able to write it in to my book. Plus I'll give you a shout out on my dedication page!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment