Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Wonderful Kacey Hammell


Today, dear readers, you get a chance to meet the wonderful Kacey Hammell.  Kacey is a multi-published erotic romance author who writes mainly in the Contemporary/Romantic Suspense genres.  She is a true romantic at heart.

Born, raised and still living in her hometown in Ontario, Canada, Kacey found true love with her husband.  As a Mom of three, Kacey has made certain that each of her children know the value of the written word and the adventures they could escape on by becoming book-a-holics in their own right.


·         So Kacey, what’s your birth sign and does it accurately reflect your personality? How or why not?
Sagittarius. Yes, I think it suits me for the most part. I am a bit outspoken, I don’t always like to hear things that might prove me wrong. I’m extremely honest, sometimes to a fault. My hubs says I’m too independent at times. And I like my solitude, and hate crowds.

·         Describe your perfect day.
Locked in my office, typing like a mad woman while the words just flow. And my kid’s laughter in the background…quietly!

·         List 3 adjectives that describe you best.
Fiery, stubborn, loyal.

·         Back in high school, which group were you in? The popular crowd, the jocks, the nerds, the burnouts, or add your own.
Hmm, great question. I guess all of the above, and my own too. I have never been a follower. I’d hang out with all of the groups on various days or just hung out with whatever friends I wanted to when I wanted to. I’ve never been a fan of “cliques” and always include the underdogs.

·         If you could take a trip anywhere for 30 days with money not being a consideration, where would you go and what would you do?
I would travel to Ireland. My grandfather came from over there when he joined the Army, always talked fondly of it, the stories were endless, and brought some of his homeland here in spirit and through his voice. I’d love to go there, see the places he mentioned, kiss the Blarney stone, and just learn more about my heritage first-hand.




WILD THUNDER
An “Edge” short story
Connected to In the Arms of the Law Series
Contemporary Erotic Romance/BDSM

On leave of absence from the police force, and desperate to resolve the intese anger inside him, Ethan James escapes to the Shenandoah Mountains...alone.

During one of the worst storms to hit the area in years, he's surprised when he opens the door to find Shanay Gold, an old friend and somtime submissive lover, dripping wet and looking sexy as hell.  so sexy, he has to keep reminding himself he's kept her at arms-length because of the future she wants. A future he can't give her.

When lightning sparks an old flame, desires blaze to live, and Shanay and Ethan are left with little choice but to roll with passion's Wild Thunder.

Excerpt:
Shanay Gold…the very last person he expected to see. He’d tried to avoid her during the last couple of times he’d been home to see his parents. A coward’s way of things, but after their last time together, he’d resolved not to repeat the mistake again.
She wanted things in life that he did not. Kids, home, and garden, savings plans and forever-after. She didn’t deserve a man who bedded her and left before morning. Though he’d wanted a relationship with Isabella, he hadn’t been hurrying into anything long-term. Of course, that was before everyone he knew paired up…and seemed so happy.
Besides, Shanay was a family friend. If things didn’t work out with her, he’d never hear the end of it from his mother. He’d never be able to look her father in the eye again. It had already proven difficult, and no one knew about them. It would be hell if their parents found out.
“Hang on a sec, would you? I want to get out of these clothes before I wrap the blanket around me.”
Her words registered. His body jerked as she pulled off the sweatshirt, revealing a lime green bra underneath. His heart raced, seeing her luscious body encased by the lace. He coughed to clear his dry throat. “There is a bathroom just down the hall.”
Her laughter surprised him. He didn’t see anything humorous.
“As if you haven’t seen it all before. Don’t be such a prude. Besides, I don’t want to track water all over, and it’s warmer here.”
He watched—helpless and eager—as she yanked open the buttons on her jeans, and dragged the denim down her hips.
He appreciated her slim and sexy body as she straightened. The bright green bra and matching panties highlighted all her best assets. Gorgeous.
“If you’re shy, you better turn around now,” she stated, laughter in her voice, hands at her waist, ready to shed the bits of lace left covering her.
Ethan held her stare. Yes, he had seen it all before, but if she wanted to play with fire, she might very well get burned.


BUY LINKS:
Amazon
aRe
B&N (Nook)



Readers can learn more about my books/contact me via …



1 comment: