Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Interview with Drea Becraft


I'm absolutely delighted to have Drea Becraft as my guest today.  She's one of the most supportive authors I've met, as well as a talented author.  In addition to answering my questions, she's also added information about her latest release, The Here and Now.

Which of your books is your personal favorite and why?  
Honestly I don't have a favorite.  I poured myself into all of them, so I really love them all.

The worst piece of advice you've ever been given.
Ignore reviews.  I take every one as a way to improve myself in the future.  You can't please everyone, but you can try to improve to make a better impression the next time.

Back in high school, which group were you in?
I hung out with a little bit of all the groups.  I'm a pretty friendly and open person so I attract all kinds of friends.  LOL.

Who is your greatest source for inspiration?
Would it sound weird if I said my children?  I aspire to be the best me I can be for them, that way when they grow up they can look back and see me as something memorable.

If you could be a super hero, what power would you like to have?
Easy...the power to project.  If I could make a mission clones of myself, my life would be so much easier.  LOL.

If you were given 1 million dollars that you had to donate anonymously, who would be your recipient?
Autism Speaks!  My youngest child, Scarlett, is autistic and though she looks like any other kid, she comes with her own set of difficulties.

The Here and Now
By Drea Becraft

Live For The Todays:
Vengeance is only a ouse click away, but what happens when you fall for the one you're supposed to hate?  Diane Miles lets very few people into her life, and the ones she calls family she never lets go of.  But what is she to do when her best friend is dying and her whole world as she knows it is about to be torn apart?

Chase Griffin is in shock when a woman accusses him of treating one of his employees wrongfully.  When she takes over his system making it impossible to work, he doesn't know whether to strangle her or spank her till she begs for mercy.  When he discovers who his local vigilante is, strangling is the last think on his mind as she becomes his rock during the last days of his sister's life.

Forget The Yesterdays:
Some say the past defines us, others say to forget it and move forward.  For Jack McCloud, the past plagues him with what could and should have been.  After the death of the only woman he every truly loved, Jack finds that forgetting the yesterdays is harder than he ever imagined.  Impossible, until one woman comes into his life and turns it upside down, making him rethink where his future leads and whether he really wants to survive it on his own.

Samantha Larsh, a single mother, only wants what is best for her and her newborn son. so when offered a job at ARC Management, she is elated at the opportunity to provide the life they both desperately need.  One day, one job, and one secret later her life would be forever changed.  Can the future handed to her by fate be enough for her to look forward to tomorrow, or is she forever doomed to live in the shadow of yesterdays ghost?

Website:  http://dreabecraft.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment